Knutsford guardian dating dating in toledo
is a village and civil parish in Cheshire, England, which incorporates the hamlets of Booths Hill, Broomedge, Church Green, Deansgreen, Heatley, Heatley Heath, Little Heatley, Oughtrington, Reddish, Rushgreen and Statham. Lymm was an urban district of Cheshire from 1894 to 1974.
The estate is known as Kingsmead and is separated from the historic village of Davenham by the A556 Northwich bypass.
This area was originally the Kingsmead ward of the civil parish with five members representing the ward on Davenham parish council.
In 1936 the whole of Eaton (near Davenham) and part of Leftwich civil parish (which extended into Davenham village) was added to Davenham, and in 1955 part of Davenham was transferred to Northwich civil parish.
Between 19, a large housing development was built on farmland to the northwest of the village centre.
However the parish now includes parts of the Kingsmead development which includes Kingsmead Primary School built in 2004.
Both these schools are feeder schools to the County High School Leftwich as well as other, more distant secondary schools such as Weaverham or the Grange.Lymm Cross, usually known simply as "the Cross", is a Grade I listed structure dating from the 17th century, restored in 1897.is known as the Lymm Interchange, and hosts a service station known as the Poplar 2000 services, a well used truck stop.By Easter 2007 the association had over 500 members and expanded its interests to cover topics such as litter on the estate, speeding on the main spine and loop roads and the adoption of the estate's roads by the County Council, in addition to the association's primary aim which was to take over the Estate Management company responsible for the upkeep of the public areas of the estate.Davenham parish council along with Moulton parish council decided in 2007 to part-fund a Police Community Support Officer (PCSO) in order to keep a police presence in Davenham and Kingsmead.Davenham (pronounced Dave-n-ham) is a rural village and civil parish approximately 3 kilometres (1.9 mi) south of the town of Northwich, part of the Borough of Cheshire West and Chester and the ceremonial county of Cheshire in England.